9club Forum

9club.com.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-14 06:13:58

Cortez7593

Just log on to your EdifyBiz account

BUSINESS  ON YOUR  FINGERTIPS  EFFORTLESS  CUSTOMER   MANAGEMENT   MAINTAIN  HASSLE-FREE  TASK-FORCE.
Download our app.
What is EdifyBiz.

EdifyBiz is a one-stop smart solution for your all business requirements

It is an integrated software of possibilities,  opportunities , evaluation, data handling, analysis, and more.
A summarized module dashboard that facilitates the easy supervision of  your business  from anywhere.
Software  as a Service.

Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)

We offer value for the price you pay.
We guarantee reduced  operational  costs and increased revenue returns.
Get  Set  Grow.
EdifyBiz Is Clever, Not Complicated.
Sir, is there any way thatI can  work from home  this week.

But I’m worried aboutkeeping track of my tasks    Login to EdifyBiz

Of course.

Just click on ‘Start Trial,and log In

you’ll find everything you need.
Connect Anytime, Anywhere And From Any Device.
Simply  login  to EdifyBiz and the Home Dashboard helps you to view all your tasks and ongoing projects on one single page.

Start Receiving Information In ‘One-Click’

The follow up Dashboard of EdifyBiz makes it easier by giving you separate list of your Due Follow ups, Done, Future and Missed ones.
Sir, can you send me the task list, please.

Also the checklist      By when do I need to finish everything

Thanks.
Now my workday is more planned.
Just log on to your EdifyBiz account.
Check your dashboard, it has all your tasks    Yes and y our priorities  organized.
Ma’am, where can I findthe list of the current top products.
Also is it possible to find out which are the highest selling products.
Open your EdifyBiz, and check the hub    You will find all the  information  you need                From Data To Insights Get The Blueprint Of Your Business.
With EdifyBiz, no need to worry  about  the performance of running products in the market.
From data to insights, get the exact blueprint of  your business .

Testimonials    Mahindra Susten
We at Mahindra Susten would like appreciate the efforts of Enliten IT’s Development team

The team is absolutely customer-centric and proactive in their communication.
They have always stuck to the time-lines and has been extremely supportive in the entire process of development and implementation of our application.

Jose Macsen Business Excellence Manager   Modison
My relationship with Enliten IT is almost 5 years now

I have utilized Enliten IT services in my previous organization too.
It has simplified a very complex business process involving various Post-offices in Kerala for retail sales of Silver coins/bars products, which they delivered in very short period of time with efficiency.
Ganesh Murudkar Dy.
General Manager   Anantco.
Anantco and Enliten have a long standing relationship based on trust, faith and success.
Edify Biz has been a revolutionary tool that has transformed our business processes to be more efficient and has optimized our efforts.
When it comes to structuring processes, Enliten’s consultation has always been apt and effective.
They never cease to impress us.
Anant Thakore Director   Desire.
Enliten has been monumental in transforming our business processes.
Their constant support and guidance has ensured that there are no hiccups in our work flow and all our processes are in place.

Edify Biz has propelled our productivity to a whole new level

Devanand Balasubramaniun Director.
Choose Your Industry Of Interest.
Advertising/Marketing - Team organization- Follow ups- Task management- Lead management- Target setting.
Elevator - ESD- Techsheets management- Quotations- Agreements- Fields executives tracking.
Logistics - Indents management- Container tracking- Pre / Post Shipment Documents- IE Documents- Shipment tracking- Inventory Management.
Micro Finance - Loan Files Management- Payment Status tracking- EMI Dues tracking- Penalties/Interest tracking- Payment collectors tracking.
Online Trading - Trade Compliance- Internal holding statements- Vendor invoices- Expense Management.
Pharmaceuticals - Inquiries- Sales order- Sample request- IE Documentations- Consumption pattern analysis.

Board footer